Logo

AMERICAN LEGION POST 53, Sanford, FL

Logo

POST 53 "QUARTERS UP BINGO"
EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT

"Food Service" Begins at 5:00 pm until 6:45 pm
"Quarters Up Bingo" begins at 7:00 pm and runs until approximately 9:30 pm

QUARTERS UP BINGO RULES

Games 1 through 6, will be "4 Corners" or a "Regular Bingo".

After game 6 there will be a short break (15 to 20 minutes) while the "50/50" Raffle is held and the drawing for the "Queen of Hearts" Jackpot. 

Games 7 and 8 will be "4 Corners" or a "Regular Bingo".

Game 9 will be a "Block of 9's". This game requires a "Block of 9 numbers" to be covered. If the player completes the "Block of 9's" within 30 numbers they will win the "Jackpot" plus the remaining quarters in the bucket. After 30 numbers the Jackpot will be increased by $10 for the next weeks "Block of 9's" game and the player will win only the remaining quarters in the bucket.

Game 10 will be "4 Corners" or a "Regular Bingo".

Game 11 is a $2 game. The "Caller" will pick the pattern that must be completed to win. The winning player will receive 1/2 of all money collected. The other 1/2 will go to Post 53.

Game 12 will be "4 Corners" or a "Regular Bingo".

Game 13 will be the $5.00 "Coverall" game. Players must cover all squares on their card. The winning player will receive 70% of the money collected with the remaining 30% going to Post 53.

For all regular "4 Corners" or "Regular" Bingo games and the "Block of 9's", the first bucket of quarters will go to Post 53. All other quarters will go to the winner of the game.

Rules for "4 Corners" or a "Regular Bingo". Players must fill a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line on their card or cover all 4 corners. Once a player calls bingo, the caller will ask if there are any more bingos two more times, if none, the game will be closed and no other bingos will be recognized.

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING QUARTERS UP BINGO AT AMERICAN LEGION POST 53.

(See Next Page for Queen of Hearts and 50/50 Raffle Rules)